Saturday, July 19, 2008

Winning Moments

Jon always says NO, WHAT, THERE, OK, HAPPY, PLEASE, THANK YOU

Jon loves to sing: Barney is a dinosaur, Skip Skip, Twinkle Twinkle, I love you, Row Row

He can make simple sentences already but you have to be witty to catch it...ha ha

Where:Peekaboo (a play area in MOE) When: Friday morning

Who: 5 yr old Katrina (Brit) & My 2 yr old Jon

Katina: This is an apple

Jon: No, mango

Staff from Peekaboo: Does he speak Tagalog?

Mommy: Hahaha

(They are referring to a small yellow thingy looking fruit)

Another scene

Where:Carrefour (grocery in MOE)

When: Friday afternoon

Who: Mommy & Jon

(Jon sitting in the grocery cart. Helps Mommy by putting all the things Mommy picks up from the shelves to the cart. Mommy keeps on doing it, 1/2 Kg Beef, 1/2 Kg Beef Tail, 1/2 Kg Beef Cubes..

Jon: ENOUGHHHH MOMMMYYYYYY

Mommy: Hahahaha

(Filipina standing next to us bluntly staring at my son)

...If it was really up to me, my baby would be speaking fluent english, or at least most of the time. Sadly our present condition doesn't allow that. Its not that I don't want him to learn our own language, of course I do. Anyhow I know it would get better in time.

No comments: