Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So done

I would like to say thank you for everybody...wahehe parang famas. Serious now, stop joking around. I made it another day, and it does seem brighter than yesterday. With this I would like to say thanks, to my the ever special persons in life, the support team that came from every walk/direction. Those who go online with just a whisk that Im not ok today, hey hey hey. Thanks for the messages again (kahit txt kahit ym ok na), thanks for sharing the sermon/wisdom (kasi oo matatanda na kayo), and thank you sa pagpaparamdam ulit ng mga (yes mga) mga taong nawalan na ng communication for maybe 5 years or more and swwwwopppp...here they are again. Sabi nga friendship doesnt need togetherness at all times. I really missed you guys and please naman stay in touch? Di na ako magmemention ng names..bato bato sa langit...ang tamaan adik! hehehe

No comments: