Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Q and ....

Oh well, although a part of me is still crying inside, I decided to make use of my very precious but nonetheless unused time in the office. Blog of course, is there anything else? I decided to put all my unanswered question today. Yes. If you have the answer, feel free to bomb it to my face. But oh well.....

- Why is it that for all people, my ever beautiful (inside and out) bestfriend is lonely until now? She is beautiful. Big and Tall. And Beautiful. I dont see the reasons why she wouldnt click with a guy. She is so cool. But she still alone. Why? At this stage, I call to her prince charming, wherever you are.

- Why do I keep on feeling/thinking that Im still missing out on something, when I have everything I could actually yearn about!

- What is the thin line difference of flirting and just being friendly?

- Why is that when Im actually convince Im strong enough, the devil gets the best of me.

- Why do I have to fall in love with all those blogs I see everyday, articles written by some I know some I dont, and when I try to do it myself, Im hundred miles from being not boring. And yet I continue writing. Why?

No comments: