Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Little princess

If your not in the mood for drama, skip this page. It is a letter for someone very important to me. Sadly I dont think I have the guts to send it to him. He doesnt have e-mail. And I dont think he will ever see this blog.

Dear you,

Im feeling numb, it's sad, just sad. Of all the people who wants me to be out of their life, it has to be you. I have gone years hating your previous significant other for the purpose of consoling you and hope to make you realize your not alone, but what? you push me again.

Believe it or not, I tried so hard to hate her. Somebody used to ask me how is she, and I will answer back, she's dead. Period. Completely flushed out of my system.

But things change, I had to move on. Im sorry your still stuck on your anger but Im not. Do not think I do not love you or that I betrayed you for accepting her in my life again but I have to. I could not trust anybody else but her. Why cant I have the freedom to love the two of you? What your doing is not easy for me. Your making me regret my actions in the past 3 years of my life. I need you to be there for me, to let me know I can make this work out and I wont mistake the same mistake both of you did.

Please come back to me.

Love,

Little Princess

No comments: