Monday, July 14, 2008

I need a KiT-kAt

I am completely, indeniably, rediculously, in a mess. And there is no one to blame but me.

Since the moment I wake up I have tried to concentrate, focus on what I need to do. I have and I am still trying to finish whatever I can in the office, in my blog, in the forums, in my profile in friendster. I have done only 1 quotation from morning, and heck I missed out all important things, from price up to the delivery. I have tried editing my CSS over and over again, when I cant even pick a background image that I would really like to see, even if its for just today only. But I cant, I cant pick one. So I ended up with a blank theme, one with a very simple base color. Which actually made me smile. I like it. Simple and nice. And it made me realize. That's what I want to be. Simple Zam. Nice Zam.

But how yani?

No comments: