Thursday, December 22, 2005

My favorite time of the year...


I just love the air of Christmas joy. Last night was the 7th simbang gabi I attended in St. Mary's Church, until now I can hear the line of some songs I heard from the choir,

"And you wish you could give more Than just presents from a store..."

That line says it all for me. And I would like to take this opportunity to say the following out loud:

PAPA GOD, Thank you for giving us the greatest gift of all...

JESUS HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thank you for coming into our lives!

MAMA MARY, Thank you for striving hard for JESUS in that manger. I can imagine how it felt. And when its my time to bring this baby out in this world,be with me, I beg you.

PAPA JOSEPH, Thanks for standing by and taking good care of your family.

and for the not so famous to others but are the maincasts in my life:

Daddy...I miss you so much! Merry Christmas! Stay strong! Be healthy! I look forward to the day we get together ,just relax and enjoy life.

Mommy...Im sorry I didnt treat you better this year, your a tough woman withstanding all of the pain me and my brother is giving you.

Zyd...Though I still feel the blood rising in my head everytime I think of you, your still my one and only brother. Think better things to do with your life. Hope never dies. You still have something bright ahead of you, if you can only see it.

Sweetheart...We have a long way to go! Take care of yourself and of us.

And to all of my friends that I relied before and I still rely most of the time, thank you! I wont be Zam if you wont be you! So dont dare change and forget me...yeah?

To finish my solemn drama for 2005 Christmas ,let me say

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!


















1 comment:

Clueless said...

Hope you enjoyed the Holidays!