Monday, June 09, 2008

Addiction - how do you deal with it?

Well I know there are several levels of addiction and a tons of things/tangible/non-tangible stuff to be addicted with, but how do you really get rid of an addiction? I cannot remember of any means of how to really remove it from your system...mine just usually wears off...I fall out of interest.

Anyhow some of the things I am currently or still addicted to are:

- Chocolates

- TV Series (Smallville, Desperate Housewives, Maging Sino Ka Man Book 1, 2 not yet released)

- Friendster, Multiply, Gmail, Yahoo, damn.

- Purefoods corned beef

- Lucky Me Instant Noodles (hot hot super hot)

- A certain bug in my work laptop. (I swear when it comes to printing a word doc, it hangs before you can even print it. So ensure to save it first, or you'll lose it all, just like that. And believe it or not,its irritating but Im addicted?!? ! Im totally into it. When Im typing in my personal laptop, it just doesnt feel the same and thus I will not continue in using it. )

- Playing Snake (yeah I know I know)

- Worst of all, wacking myself again and again. You dont get it? Good. Hi hi hi...

No comments: